Kathleen Gati Career
Known For: Portraying Liesl Obrecht on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital
Debut TV Series/Movie: Film: Ms. 45
Television: All My Children
Video Games: World of Warcraft
Net Worth: USD 1.3 Million Approx.
Salary: Under review
Family & Relatives
Mother: Not known
Father: Not known
Sister(s): Not known
Brother(s): Not known
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Michael Browers (m. 2012)
Ex Boyfriends:Not known
Kathleen Gati Education
Qualification: Not known
School: Not known
College: University of Windsor, University of Washington
|Famous for||Portraying Liesl Obrecht on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital|
|FULL NAME||Kathleen Gati|
|NATIONALITY||Hungarian, American, Canadian|
|AGE||62 years old (in 2020)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 13, 1957|
Height, Weight & Measurements
|HEIGHT||5 Feet 6 Inches (1.68 m)|
|WEIGHT||66 kg (145 lbs)|
|BODY MEASUREMENTS||Not Available|
- She was born and raised in Canada by Hungarian immigrants and was brought up in an artistic environment.
- Her father was a symphony conductor and her mother an opera singer
- Two time Emmy Nominee for Outstanding Actress (2020, 2016), and winner of seven Best Actress awards, a Best Supporting Actress Award and a Best Actress Nominee.
- She started acting at the age of three, wrote, directed and starred in her first play at the age of eight.
- After high school, she moved to New York to pursue her dream, where she studied and performed in dozens of plays both on and Off Broadway, as well as working in numerous roles on television and in film.
- Gati was invited to Hungary to be in the feature Goldberg variácók (1992), for which she won the Television and Film Critics Best Supporting Actress award.